We’re back! I hope everyone’s had a good weekend! It’s time for our Sunday roundup of Pinterest users and recipes that we’re excited to try this week. We hope you enjoy what we have in store for you this time around. I know we’re especially excited for the recipes ;)
6 Pinteresting People We Followed This Week
1. Cora Müller – Looooots of food (especially if you like sweets) and lots of pretty home interior stuff here.
2. Edwina Richardson – From her own description: “A lover of makeup artistry, vintage photography, ecclectic interior design, typography and rejuvenating old treasures; all things beautiful and inspiring…to name but a few!” Also some food, some clothing style and hair, and other pretty things. Check her out if you like the sound of that.
3. Jane Kim – Lightly put, Jane has a lot of pins. Food, clothing, home stuff, art, animals, DIY, gardening, more food, cats, more fashion… some nice multi-user boards to check out full of pins. You’ll probably be here a while.
5. Handmade Charlotte – For the DIYer looking for cool things to make and great interior design for the home (especially kids), you’re going to find a lot of cool things here. There’s also a great board for food and party ideas that you shouldn’t miss.
6. Ez Pudewa – And in saving the best for last, we have Ez Pudewa. The blogger behind Creature Comforts Blog, Ez has a lot of fantastic pins and boards worth following. She pins often, has a good amount of food, DIY stuff, gifts and artsy things… I think you’ll like this one.
As always, if you haven’t already then feel free to follow us as well!
5 Recipes we’re drooling over this week
Ok this is a little bit of a cheat in that all five recipes are in the form of a single post, but these recipes are simple and sound delicious by The Kitchy Kitchen.
Two different kinds of popcorn, two flavors of milkshakes and some easy caramel candies that are perfect for a movie night of entertaining a few friends or even just two lovers cuddling on the couch. We plan on making all of these some night soon, so how could we not feature this post! We strongly suspect the sriracha lime popcorn might turn into our newest addiction :)
Have a nice week everyone!